Monday, December 20, 2010

Xmas In A Box

For some reason or another, I feel so creative here in Australia, could be due to a lot of factors, nonetheless I am enjoying the creative ride.

Here are the steps I took to create my xmas in a box:


Step 1:
Draw a pretty little picture of something that resembles the holidays. I chose a mistletoe, at least I hope it looks like a mistletoe to everyone else. 

Step 2:


Sew some festive ribbon around the edges of your drawing (hence, box like).

Step 3:

Place another paper in back and attach the ribbon to it as well. 

Final Step:


Look at your xmas box in daylight and enjoy your creative work!

I had a lot of fun making this little thing, I hope to do many more in the future. 


Happy Holidays!

Remember you can make this box for whatever holiday you celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment