Sunday, November 28, 2010

Interpretations



From my fingertips to the root of my identity
Who do you see?
Do you see the real me or do you envision the monster in your closet?
I just hold on to the reflection in that cracked mirror on my wall
It's me damaged and ruined by those defining lines of the broken mirror

Who evolved in front of your eyes? certainly not I
I have come a long way to forgive those little monsters in my head for you to bring them out into light
You will not take away who I am
You will not dictate me into that

The dawn creeped up in my mind excusing the light
I am secure of what constitute my soul
I have been a helping hand through out this time
I have opened myself to things that will only tarnish my semi-stable mind
I will reside in the corners of my mind, thinking this is just another day and tomorrow is not far

No comments:

Post a Comment