Saturday, October 23, 2010

Understanding

With the help from one of my favorite artist (Edvard Munch) can this entry be amplified to the point of understanding my thoughts. Because it all makes sense in my little head, but it translates different to the world. I used to write poetry so frequently, and people used to love it, but no one really comprehended what it meant to me.

Today's release:


How do I understand you when all you do is scream? I don't want to understand you. I don’t need to unravel you. I don’t need to solve that puzzle. Your complexity is not my problem to solve. We aim to get along and reach some kind of agreement. An unspoken agreement of concluded modesty.  But we are not modest and we are not cordial. We are reacting mechanisms to an instant trigger. We can’t help but to have depth to our emotions, a root to our actions and, a stem of our self-awareness. Because how self-aware are we? I’d like to think I know where it mostly stems from for me. However, in the end that is my own perception and based on the present level of awareness. How accurate can I possibly be, if I am already predisposed? There are these notions of knowing ourselves to improve us. Well, I call the bluff! It’s utter bullshit. People can be so aware of who they are, doesn’t mean they will change. They can still be the same manipulating idiot, just now with a self-aware idiot title.


Live and let live

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment